- This event has passed.
Transcend Limitations: Meditation Workshop & Preparation for White Tantric Yoga
February 4, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop is for YOU… if you:
- are ready to transcend perceived limitations and expand your capacity for freedom and abundance
- interested in learning more about and preparing for White Tantric Yoga
This is a special workshop designed to develop more dimension, grit and mastery. While intended to support those who are interested in participating in White Tantric Yoga, all will benefit. White Tantric Yoga participation is NOT required.
During this workshop, we will:
- Learn how to transcend perceived physical and mental limitations by engaging the 10 Bodies. This practice develops more dimension in our awareness and expands our capacity for a deeper experience – not just in meditation, but also for life.
- Practice a Venus Kriya, meditation with a partner – a lovely way to cultivate subtle connection and witness yourself as a reflection in someone else.
- Experience personal victory with a deep, challenging Meditation to Burn Out Inner Anger.
- Discuss White Tantric Yoga and how to prepare for it – physically, mentally, and spiritually. This includes stretching suggestions, props for seated meditation, proper attire, where to stay in Austin, intentions, yogic preparation and more.
- Prepare for a 40-Day personal sadhana and/or post-Tantric experience. Anchor your intention in a daily practice that supports your transformation.
To register for this event click the button below…