- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga 101 – Workshop for Beginners
November 5, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dive In! If you’ve been looking for an open door to learn more about Kundalini Yoga or start your personal practice, here it is!
This 1-day course will offer the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga and provide a fantastic baseline for your practice. It will be a fun day of learning, experience, growth and healing.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is also known as the Yoga of Awareness; its focus is on self-awareness and delivering an experience of your highest consciousness.
What you will learn:
- what is Kundalini Yoga, what makes it different and appropriate for these times
- kriya – yoga/meditation that is a perfected action
- mantra – what is it why we chant, basic mantras we use
- pillars of pranayam (breath): Breath of Fire, Long Deep Breathing, Nostril Breathing and more
- dristis (eye gazes) – why we use them and what they do
- mudras – healing hand positions
- introduction to the chakras & the 10 Yogic Bodies
- 10 am – 12:30 morning session
- 12:30 – 1:45 lunch – bring a bag lunch
- 2pm – 4pm afternoon session
- Doors open at 9:45am
- All are welcome
- Wear comfortable clothing
- No yoga mats, please
- Please sign in upon arrival with your pre-reg confirmation number or print out receipt
To register for this event click the button below…