- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga 1.0 – Workshop for Beginners
January 28, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Dive In! If you’ve been looking for an open door to learn more about Kundalini Yoga or start your personal practice, here it is.
This 1-day course will offer the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga and provide a fantastic baseline. It will be a fun day of learning, experience, growth and healing.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is also known as the Yoga of Awareness or Self-Experience.
What you will learn:
- what is Kundalini Yoga, what makes it different and appropriate for these times
- kriya – yoga/meditation that is a perfected action
- mantra – what is it why we chant, basic mantras we use
- pillars of pranayam (breath): Breath of Fire, Long Deep Breathing, Nostril Breathing and more
- dristis (eye gazes) – why we use them and what they do
- mudras – healing hand positions
- introduction to the chakras & the 10 Yogic Bodies
To register for this event click the button below…