- This event has passed.
1 Hour Private Numerology Session with Dharma
January 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:50 pm
Numerology gives you a “map of life” which assists with
- understanding yourself from a multi-faceted framework
- harnessing your strengths
- transforming challenges
- information and understanding regarding relationships, life cycles, patterns, etc.
- solutions to guide your way forward
- identifying specific dates to start projects, schedule a wedding, or any other important event
- naming a business that is numerological formulated for success
Dharma travels the world to teach Numerology and offer private sessions. She has studied with Yogi Akal, Master Numerologist since 2011 and worked for Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga as well as Gurudev Singh, Master of Sat Nam Rasayan Healing. Dharma is a trained lawyer, Kundalini Yoga Teacher, a deeply dedicated meditator – all of which contributes toward her integrity, intelligence and ability to help people successfully.
1. What is Yogic Numerology (YN) and why would it be useful?
YN is a sophisticated system that self-fulfillment and healing of the person. The date of birth provides a wealth of information used to construct a perspective on the “Map of Life,” guidance and transformation.
There are 4 major aspects to the study of Yogic Numerology which distinguish it from all other systems:
a) Basic Numerology itself that includes the core elements of Akar Jantri and information from other systems so a practitioner is well educated in the field
b) Technical, relational and intuitive thinking which comes from understanding the layers of the classical approach in every formula and calculation
c) The numerology of healing, which is the healing of the 10 bodies and using the 10 bodies as instruments of healing, called Laser Touch.
d) The correct prescription of Yoga, humanology and lifestyle techniques.
2. Where does this system come from? This technology is based on the ancient Akar Jantri system, originated in India and passed on through thousands of years through the oral tradition, in secrecy, by royal advisers and spiritual leaders. During the 20th Century the Master Yogi Bhajan, considered this technique to be the Psychology of the New Era so he taught it. Later he told his student Yogi Akal, current Master of this Numerology, to develop the system further incorporating aspects of Classic Yoga and the Technical and Relational thinking ways of the West and to teach it.
3. Which answers does this Numerology give you? Numerology answers the basic questions of life: who am I, what do I have to learn this lifetime, why am I here, what is it what I have to do here, and how do I change my life, among others.
4. And when you are at a crucial moment of your life? Numerology teaches you to calculate which are most adequate moments to take important decisions to move a project, or to reflect and be patient. It also allows you to dispel doubts about the purpose of your life, aligning you with your mission on this planet.
5. Who can benefit from Yogic Numerology? This technique can be applied to individuals, couples, families, businesses, countries, animals, any living being, group or entity that has a date of birth, creation or beginning.
6. And if you have children? Numerology can help you support their personal growth and development. It will also help you to understand on a deep level your relationship with them, aiding communication and understanding.
7. How can Numerology help relationships of couples? If you are in a relationship or want to enter one, Numerology will help you to know yourself better as well as the other person, as well as the cycle of each one and your compatibility. It will help you to focus on a conscious relationship of growth and support, avoiding complicated journeys and painful experiences.
8. Can Numerology predict the future? Yogi Numerology is not a technique to predict the future. However, it is effective for knowing what to do and when to take action.